Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Swagbucks, earn free Amazon gift cards!



Do you Swag?

If not you should!

Swagbucks is a great way to earn free gift cards (or other prizes) for searching the Internet just like you normally would. All you have to do is sign up free here then you can download their search toolbar or just search directly from the Swagbucks site. You will earn swagbucks randomly from searching. I usually earn about 3 a day. Sometimes you will get up to 5 swagbucks for one search! Plus you can get friends and family to sign up under you and you will earn Swagbucks every time they do (up to 100). Also they randomly post swagbucks on their blog and other various places so you can earn more!

It's a great way to get free stuff. I always cash in my Swagbucks for Amazon gift cards. I used my Amazon gift cards to pay for a lot of Christmas gifts this past Christmas.

It's free and easy so try it out!

No comments: