Sunday, January 3, 2010

2 free trial issues of All You!




Go over here and fill out the form to grab your 2 FREE issue of All You magazine. This magazine is full of great coupons!

Be sure to check bill me later and you will not have to put in your credit card information. You will not have to pay for a subscription if you choose not to continue after the free trial.

Here is what it says about Bill me later:

Just send me my Free Trial Issues and bill me later. If I like ALL YOU, I'll receive 10 additional issues, 12 in all (1 year) for only $19.90. This includes the cost of my two free trial issues. If I don't want to continue with ALL YOU after the Free Trial issues, I'll simply return my bill marked "cancel," and owe nothing. The cancellation is effective immediately, and any trial issues I receive are mine to keep, FREE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.