Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Great Deals On Amazon Toys!




Amazon is having some great toy deals. If you still have some Holiday shopping to do check out these great prices!

Remember Amazon prices change frequently so move fast to take advantage of these prices. An Amazon trick I have learned is to add the things you want to your shopping cart and leave them there. Check your shopping cart throughout the day. Amazon will notify you at the top of the page if the price of an item in your shopping cart has changed! If there is a toy I really want for the kids but don't want to pay full price I just stick it in my shopping cart the wait for it to go on sale.

Bakugan Bakurack - Silver with Red Clips priced at just 4.99 (75% off), great for any Bakugan fan in your life.

Learning Resources Funny Phone Family Game priced at just 9.99 (71% off)!

High School Musical - Flip Phone Music Player priced at just 4.99, 83% off!

Picureka Flipper on sale for 9.99 (67% off)!

I will be posting more Amazon deals as I find them so stay tuned.

Don't forget you can get free 2 day shipping if you sign up for a free trial of Amazon Prime!

No comments: